Here are just some of the fun activities available for your summer beach vacation in San Diego. Click here for summer room offers.
• Rent boogie boards, volleyballs, surfboards, wetsuits and umbrellas for fun in the sun. Beach chairs are complimentary to resort guests. Inquire at the main pool or call 619-522-8815 for more information (overnight guests only).
• Sit around a crackling fire pit under the stars, toes in the sand, and snack on the classic combination of marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate. All equipment is provided. Call 619-522-8815 to reserve. (overnight guests only)
• Enjoy sitting poolside in your own private cabana. Available for rent daily, these cabanas are a great way to indulge in the delightful resort atmosphere. (overnight guests only)
• Bikes for all ages, surreys and deuce coupes are available for rent from PeDels located on the beachfront walkway.
• And if you’re more interested in just relaxing, the award-winning Coronado Beach is perfect for sun bathing. The Del also offers an award-winning spa and rejuvenating yoga classes on the sand.
• Kids ages 4 to 12 will feel extra special at check-in when they receive their V.I.K. lanyard pass that entitles them to special offers at their favorite spots, including MooTime, Spreckels Sweets & Treats, and Kidtopia. Teens ages 13-17 are given a credit card-sized Teen Access Pass with great offers in their favorite hangouts. Overnight guests only. Available July 1 through September 2.
Click here for more beach activities.